Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessings abound...


I am taking time to "reflect" on this holiest of times...the gift of everlasting Life... through Jesus Christ! Asking for God's continued blessings on each and every one of my friends and family members. I pray that you all have time to spend with loved ones and share in this glorious event.

God's continued blessings...throughout this week. I will update you next week on the status of what is going on in our lives. It is an exciting time for us and I have lots to share...meanwhile...HAPPY EASTER...EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!




4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Happy Easter!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.

I hope you'll share with us soon all that you've been up to.

Hugs sweet friend!
Kat

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Teresa!

Lavender Chick said...

Happy Easter!