Sunday, January 17, 2010

He's HERE!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting...I've been kind of busy...YEP...it's official folks...I am a LOLLIE! Our first grandbaby...a boy...has arrived healthy, happy and safe! He was born on Friday 1-15-2010...he weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and measures a whopping 21 inches long! He arrived at 6:41 P.M. mountain time...yep we have a little mountain man, now and he is precious beyond words. I actually don't have that many words in my vocabulary to describe not only him but the way I am feeling about this wonderful adventure. "Pop"...aka my loving hubbin...is in awe as well. We are so proud of our daughter and her husband....it's as if they have always been meant to be parents...whodda thunk???

I won't bore you with words presently...but I will share several pictures from his first day of life...he was mere minutes old when most of these were taken...Enjoy...and look at all his HAIR...he looks a bit like his mommy, I must say...but I've never seen newborn pics of my son-in-law! For now, he's his mommies boy...in looks...but he is smiiten with both his parents as they are of him.

He's perfect...and he's going to be very upset with me one day when he finds out I posted this for all the world to see...WELCOME to the world...Walker Bruce Beal...son of Jacquelyn Lee and Nathaniel Bruce...you already make this world a better place!!




WHAT are all these people messing with me for???




He was tired after all the bathing, diapering, checking and messing with him...




Daddy on diaper duty...first diaper change for both daddy and son!!






Awww...his first shampoo...and loving it!!





"sweet new mama"



"sweet feet"



5 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

congratulations! 'tis a most wonderous club to belong to :)

Justabeachkat said...

Oh sweet friend, it gives me sweet chills each time I think about how your life has changed...forever. You just wait. The joy never ends!

Congratulations!

Hugs!
Kat

Tonja said...

I know you are flying high and you should be! What a beautiful boy! Thanks be to God for his safe arrival, and for the safety of his Mommy. AND that his LOLLIE held it together through the wait! :)
I am so happy for you all and know this child will be loved and cared for and adored his whole life. God blessyou all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie Q said...

I am just so thrilled for all of you!!!
Love,
Sue