Saturday, July 18, 2009




SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE...my daughter and son-in-law...well...


I have patiently been waiting for several weeks to spread the word...I have FINALLY been given the okay to do so. This couple, this very sweet and loving couple...my daughter and her husband are PREGNANT! Yes, a grandchild is due to arrive in late Jan....Jan. 22 is the date given as the due date...however, my sweet hubbin...the "POP" to be has a birthday on Jan. 20...I can't imagine a better gift. Any day SHE or HE gets here with 10 fingers, 10 toes and glorious health...is good for me!! Hubbin and I are beside ourselves with great joy and anticipation. ..I think of course I'm a tad more beside myself than he is (cos for any of those of you who know hubbin, know he's bubbling on the inside...staying very calm on the outside). Jackie and Nat are of course very excited and apprehensive. ..as it is with all new parents to be. I think things are starting to settle in and they are becoming more relaxed with each passing day. Jackie is feeling good...no morning sickness, just extreme fatigue in the afternoons.. .this should pass soon...because she is entering here 2nd trimester... can you believe...in 6 months there will be a little one to love on! Oh my how this child will be in for a whole LOT of LOVIN!!

Jackie and Nat told us about this momentous occasion several weeks back, when they were home for a friends wedding. They gifted us with a card to be opened together...inside that card was a PICTURE of the babies first sonogram. YES, tears flowed, squeals were let out and we all couldn't hug enough! On the card it said, To: Lollie and Pop...January 22, 2010...WOW! a baby from our baby girl & her sweet hubbin...we couldn't be happier!

Jackie had requested we wait until after her 12th week...which was Friday a week ago and then to wait till they heard the babies heartbeat... they heard the HEARTBEAT on Tuesday morning of this week... and all sounded great according to the doctor.

Again, we feel so blessed and can't wait to hold this little bundle in our arms...I'm saving my pennies NOW...b/c I will NEED to see this baby very often! LOL

I am asking for each of you to continue to pray for Jackie's health and the health of the baby...things are going along very smoothly and our prayer is that Jackie and our precious grandchild remain healthy, happy and content.


Thanks everyone...for the smiles I know are plastered on each of your faces...I'll keep each of you updated...and thanks for the prayers...in advance. Did I tell you I'm going to be a "Lollie" (that's the name we've picked out and hubbin will be "Pop", well, that is if our grand baby agrees!!) Yipppeee...I get to start shopping and sewing for Baby "B" very soon...the 20th week they are having a sonogram to see if we have a Baby girl "B" or a Baby boy "B"...any bets on this one??? I have my gut feelings...what' s yours!!!

BTW...I found myself at Target the other day to pick up a few things for the new house...well, of course I couldn't resist going down the baby aisles...I don't think I EVER quit smiling...I betcha people were wondering what I was so giddy about...hmmm...it just makes my heart soar! You'll be proud of me, I did restrain from buying ANYTHING...I know, that's almost a miracle in itself...but I'm waiting till I know what Baby "B" will be...and then...let the shopping begin! Sorry, Jackie, you know I have to buy something!! I'll start with educational things...then head right into the cute baby clothes...I can't wait!












10 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

Oh Teresa...I mean Lollie, I am so happy for you. You will be looking at baby things wherever you go! It's such fun! I will pray for your daughter and sweet lil one. Big hugs(((())))

Terri Steffes said...

That is so exciting! I hope some day I get to make a post like that! Of course I will pray for the health of your daughter and her baby! It's a given!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Congratulations to all!! This is such an exciting time in all of your lives - I'm happy for you!!

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

Kari

Julie said...

How wonderful!!! O know you must be so excited.

Tracey said...

Congrats! So glad you were finally able to broadcast the news!!!

Unknown said...

This is the most exciting news. I am so happy for you Teresa and your family. What a wonderful blessing.I will pray for your daughter and your new grandbaby. Grandbabies are the most fun ever...........

Heather said...

Yeah for you! I LOVE the Lollie and Pop - that is too cute. Not sure how the grandbabies are going to get out "Gramma Cupcake", but as soon as Carter can talk, we'll start working on it.

Congrats to you and your daughter!

Nancy Hood said...

I am so excited for you! We will meet our fifth grandchild the middle of September when our baby girl has her third child. They have two precious little boys, and this one coming is a girl! So we are all on cloud nine. Congratulations, 'tis a wonderful club to belong to, this thing called Grandparents :)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Teresa,
Congrats!! How exciting this is going to be for you all. What wonderful news.
Hugs,
Penny

Justabeachkat said...

I know I've already mentioned this in my e-mail to you (or comment on Facebook...or both), but they are adorable together. Congratulations! I know you'll all so excited.

Hugs!
Kat