Sunday, January 20, 2008
Today this wonderful man turns 52 years of age...I just love this picture of him...with his sideways grin...and the calm about him...he just makes me smile...I decided in order to honor him...I am going to list 52 things about this man that I LOVE about him...I'm sure there are more...this is just the top 52!
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He loves me.
3. He loves our children.
4. He loves our children's spouses.
5. He loves his family.
6. He even loves my family.
7. He is funny.
8. He is my rock.
9. He lets me be me.
10. He is a great baby rocker.
11. He is crazy about our dog.
12. He gives the best hugs.
13. Children love him.
14. He gets me.
15. He "gets" my crazy personality.
16. He is my calm during a storm of any kind.
17. He thinks I'm funny.
18. He thinks I'm beautiful.
19. He is a hard worker...sometimes too hard.
20. He has always been there when I needed him.
21. He always puts others feelings first.
22. He is extremely smart.
23. He laughs at my jokes.
24. He takes great care of me.
25. He thinks I'm smart...crazy fella.
26. I trust him with my life.
27. He trust me with his life.
28. We both love to dream big.
29. He loves to make my dreams come true.
30. He always makes me feel safe.
31. He is handy around the house whenever needed.
32. He manages to stay calm during any type of situation...and that's a good thing for me...b/c I usually don't.
33. He tries really hard to leave a positive impact on others.
34. He is a man of great integrity.
35. He is so honest.
36. He is a great athlete.
37. He likes my cooking.
38. He trust my taste in decorating.
39. He is sensitive and caring.
40. He is a great cook and doesn't mind cooking.
41. He likes to take me out to dinner...often.
42. He appreciates the little things in life.
43. He is strong both physically, spiritually and mentally.
44. He is a great listener.
45. He is unselfish.
46. He loved my parents very much while they were still with us.
47. He called my mother "Ma" and she loved it...and so did I.
48. He cried with me when my mom, my dad and my brother died.
49. He is a great snuggler.
50. He lets me sleep in late whenever I want!
51. He prays with me...for us...for our children...and many others.
52. He is the strong silent, sexy type...and I love that!
Whew...I DID it!...he deserves every ounce of praise I can give him...I could probably come up with many more...but I said...52...so that's it!
Happy, Happy Birthday...to the man I call my Stud Muffin...or Lovin' Hubbin'...you still bring a smile to my face...and a flutter to my heart. Thank you God, for giving me such a sweet man...to love all these years.
email@example.com LivingTheLife at 1:26:00 AM