Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cutest Surprise Visitor...



Isn't she just a punkin??? Her name is Brooklyn and she came to visit us tonight...her mom is one of my daughters friends from jr. high and high school...Brooklyn's grandparents have been our neighbors for 16 years...they lived in this awesome neighborhood before we moved here...anyhoo...Brooklyn's mom Cindy knows how much I love babies and kids...she brought her oldest daughter Makayla over last year for me to meet...she was pregnant at the time with this little angel...so she is almost a year old...she has been visiting her grandparents this week (she, hubby and the girls moved away to pursue a great job opportunity in another state)...mom and baby left big sis at home w/daddy...so I'm sure Nana & Pop got some great one on one time w/her. I was so thrilled when there was a knock on our door tonight and opened it to find Cindy there...I knew why she had come by...she and punkin had just been out w/the grandparents at a little Sunday School get together, so when she was coming down our street to put B. to bed...she stopped by for a bit...I could have visited all night...but she was tired and we were worried about having her out too late b/c of the mosquitoes and WEST NILE...I just wanted to post how cute she is...her sister is a doll, too...she has very curly hair...and Brooklyn has soft straight hair...and they both have gorgeous blue eyes...AND BOTH ARE VERY,VERY sweet girls...THANKS Cindy...you made our night!!! It was great to see both of you...I miss having girls around!!

11 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Adorable! Such cute cheeks!

Justabeachkat said...

What a cutie pie! Just gorgeous!

Hugs!
Kat

Sandi McBride said...

Now that's what you call a kissy face...couldn't you just cover it with kisses and pinch those little cheeks? What a dreamgirl she'll be one day...

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I just love a chubby cheeked little baby! She's adorable - pass that on to the family, would ya'?

Rory and Cindy said...

That is one cute kid!!!! It was good to see y'all!

Julie said...

Don't worry - your time will come! I adore the time I have with my Granddaughter!

Susie Q said...

She is adorable and those cheeks are just too cute! I would have to kiss them I am afraid. : )

Love her...and I LOVE her name. So cute!

I just read your comment on Kari's post. I told her we should all ban together and write a book! *smile*

Have a sweet week!

Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

CUTECUTECUTECUTE!

Unknown said...

Wanna thank you so much for helping out Sarah and her family. You are a peach and a blessing!

Hugs

Kim -today's creative blog said...

what a sweetheart!
Thanks so much for such a lovely post on my blog. I enjoyed every word.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Teresa, thanks for the sweet comments on my "Empty Nest" post. It's taking me awhile to adjust to NOT being the center of my kids lives! lol I guess it's better than waiting until they're actually out of the house - at least this way, I'm SORT OF easying into. Aren't I? lol