Friday, February 5, 2010

More Bliss....

I know...I know...you're thinking...IS this all she can post about? Well...for now...YES! I'm obsessed and it helps so much that our grandson's mom is a great photographer! For that I am VERY thankful...b/c living in different states...it's awesome to see these incredible pictures his mommy has taken! We also do our share of Skyping...but nothing is better than snuggling this little bundle in my arms.

So I will leave you with another round of pictures of the sweetest baby boy...that stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him...and even more so when I first held him.

Walker Bruce Beal at 2 weeks and 1 day...

Sweet baby rolls....






God's perfection...








Snuggling in Daddy's arms...







Sweet new family...








Just hanging out....



7 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

so happy for all of you :) they are such a blessing.

jmac said...

Beautiful images. Just beautiful!
Aren't we so lucky to have brand new bundles to fall in love with?!!

Tonja said...

Such an angel...surely sent by God! Oh. THOSE. WRINKLES. and that little rosebud mouth! Just adorable! Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! He's absolutely perfect! Gorgeous photos.

I've been MIA lately...yes again, but I'm working hard to get caught up.

I'm so happy for you!

Hugs!
Kat

Lavender Chick said...

Such a beautiful baby and beautiful photos. Loved, loved those baby rolls... I could even see his sweet little fuzz! Just precious. Don't worry, you can't post too many pictures or talk too much about him. He's precious and I'm addicted and don't even know y'all!!! Well, I kinda feel like I do being that I've been reading your blog for so long.

Have a great weekend!

Deb

tea time and roses said...

Hello Teresa!

He is beautiful!! Congratulations to you and your family:o) There are few things as precious as a newborn baby. You take as many pictures as you like, I promise we will not tire of them.:o)

It is so nice to have you back Teresa. I see I have even missed a few post. You my friend are the sweetest and it brings me nothing but smiles to know you are so happy. Take care my friend and enjoy a beautiful coming week.

Smiles...

Beverly